Eastern Groove's C O V I D-19 Protocols
Until further notice, the following protocols are in place for all in-person class instruction. Eastern Groove reserves the right to refuse in-person instruction to anyone not following these guidelines.
- There will be a limit of 3 students in the studio at one time. Each person's dance space will be marked and dancers are expected to stay within their spaces.
- In-person spots MUST be reserved at least 24 hours in advance to allow for cleaning and preparation for sharing the space. You can reserve by emailing email@example.com or messaging the studio on Facebook.
- Registering for a class does NOT guarantee you an in-person spot in that class. Such reservations must be made separately from registration.
- Any student who is sick in any way (not just known COVID-19 symptoms) MUST stay home and rest or take classes online while they are not well.
- All arrivals should be between 5 and 15 minutes before class is due to begin. You will have to text to be let into the building (our number is on the door). You must wear a mask when entering the building and in the reception area.
- Students may opt to but will not be required to wear a mask in the studio itself as we will be maintaining social distance. Instructors will not be wearing masks for the benefit of the online students who need to clearly see and hear what they are saying.
- We have thoroughly cleaned the spaces you will be able to occupy. Unneccesary items have been stored to eliminate things being touched. There are hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes available to you in the reception room and the studio.
- There will be no loaning of props or yoga equipment at this time. These items have been stored away.
- There are three plastic bins in the cubbies. Please leave your personal items in them instead of directly on the shelves. The bins will be cleaned after each use.
- There will be no student access to the loft and the office adjacent to the reception desk. Additionally, students are to stay out of the "teaching zone" and not touch any of the equipment.
- The bathroom is available for use and will be surface-wiped daily. There will be cleaning wipes available for anyone who wishes to pre-wipe any surfaces before using them.
- The water dispenser is being wiped down daily and we still have paper cups available for you to use, but students are encouraged to bring their own water bottles to class if possible.