Policies and Terms of Service
- ALL CLASS, COURSE, AND WORKSHOP REGISTRATIONS AND PRIVATE LESSON PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If a course does not run for any reason, all registrants of said course will be given the option of moving to a different course, credit, or a refund.
- If a single class or workshop is canceled by Eastern Groove, it will be rescheduled or all students will receive a refund or credit for the value of that class.
- All students must sign an electronic waiver upon registration to be admitted to class.
- Missed classes will not be refunded or credited. Students will receive access to video replays of all classes for a limited time to make up missed content.
- Courses that do not meet the minimum enrollment as a course will be dropped for the session and unavailable for drop-in classes.
- Your experience and growth as a dancer is important to us, which is why some classes have certain prerequisites. If you have any questions regarding your qualifications for a class, please email Christina.
- Christina King, Raks Christina Inc, and Eastern Groove are dedicated to providing a safe environment for all to thrive. We do not discriminate or refuse service to any individual based on ethnicity, gender identity, age, size, ability, skin tone, or spirituality.
- We do reserve the right to remove from our programs any individual who threatens, harms, bullies, or harasses any individual student or staff member for any reason. Such disrespectful behavior will warrant removal from all programs without a refund.